Thursday, December 04, 2008

 
LITHE LIPS
esspeecee 10.11.08 [2.30.h]
[To Dr. M]

I look at
Immaculate sky
To discover:
Your bold lips
Calling me..
Why..?

Your filmy lips like
Nascent rose petal
Strawberry red too…
Intolerably soft
To touch
Am afraid of trauma.

Lips claim
What..?
Subtlety enticing..?
Answer the call
I’m romantically
insolvent!!
.

The quiver
Of your teeny lips
Like dew brooks
Flow at me
But,
My bashful lips
Only loves to
Take moistness
From a distance.

Your majestic lips
Desperate for
Lip-lock-
Me, everywhere
But the
Key of love
Yet to bloom
In me.

Better:
Love your lips-
With a gentle kiss,
On lithe tapering
fingers.

For your
Finger marks
Lend hue and
Color my arid lips
As my:
Mark of
Unblemished love.

Comments:
you are great it is beautiful,i hope you continue doing poems
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?